Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SUSHI!!!

Goal: 10,000 Steps.
Today: 9,005 Steps. (Hey, I still have an hour of wandering around the house).

I was pretty active today. Just sorta running errands and etc.

Food
Breakfast : egg + veggie muffins (no actual muffin, mini quiche?) 60 calories.
Lunch: Tuna salad on an English Muffin, 380 calories.
Dinner: All you can eat sushi, one bajillion calories.

So yeah... maybe all you can eat anything is a bad idea. I am full beyond comfort. And dang was it delicious. Boyfriend loves the place. So we will be returning. Next time, He can get all you can eat sushi and I will get a seaweed salad (a new favorite) and sashimi (sushi minus the rice). It'll probably be cheaper.

Tomorrow's goal:

  1. 10,000 steps, 
  2. go swimming in the pool or do 30 min on the elliptical, 
  3. log my food into my fitnesspal 
  4. write another blog. 
Big Fat Love, 
Nanette

2 comments:

  1. Sushi is dangerously delicious! Going for sashimi is a great way to avoid those carbs in the rice. Plus, the sodium content in the soy sauce can also add to water retention. Some restaurants offer a low sodium soy sauce which is a nice substitute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sushi can be really dangerous! It's an average of about 300 calories per roll (like the rainbow or the dragon or even the california - closer to 260).

      Something in my favor! I hate, hate, hate soy sauce. Same thing with Chinese food. I love the beef and broccoli, hate the brown sauce. Ruins the flavor of the contents. Love sweet and sour chicken, but hate the sweet and sour. Hurrah! Something I don't like putting in my mouth... that I SHOULDN'T like putting in my mouth. :)

      P.s. Plum, you are still such a great support. Thank you for sticking with me this year. I have sucked at inspiring myself and others. I appreciate that you haven't given up on me.

      Delete

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...