Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Still on track

Day two of pretty good food choices.

Breakfast: Nectarine & Raisin Bran.
Lunch: Hamburger
Dinner: Spinach with pears and mint, Half a grilled cheese sandwich.
Snack: Banana

Yesterday
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Wild Mushroom Risotto & 1/2 C greek yogurt with strawberries.
Dinner: Tuna salad on toast. Spinach salad with tomatoes & Corn.

Good enough. Portions weren't out of control. I really want that last 4lb drop to not be a fluke... or just a fluid fluctuation. I want another -4 by the end of the month. It would be so nice to get further away from that highest number.

I can do more than wish. I can keep making better decisions.

Tomorrow -

I will stick to the menu.
I will walk a mile.
I will stay hydrated.
I will drink water not coffee.
I will take some measurements and if I'm brave enough I'll share them.

The Menu -
Breakfast: Banana w/ greek yogurt.
Lunch: Tuna Salad w/ celery and slivered almonds.
Dinner: Mushroom Risotto (STILL HAVE LEFTOVERS!!UGH!) or Chicken breast with a veggie ragout.

Big Fat Consistent Love,
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...