Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

24/7 update

So I haven't been logging food for the past week.

I haven't been exercising.

I have been packing a lunch every day and trying to keep it reasonable.

  • 2 cups of chili + snacks (veggie sticks and apples).
  • Soup with rice + snacks (banana chips and celery w/ peanut butter).
  • PB & J + a fig bar.

Dinners have been a little wild. Which I am interpreting as a reaction to my stress.

  • Burgerville Salmon Salad (drool) + green bean fries.
  • Fishsticks + Salad
  • 2 slices of pizza and a pork taco
  • Pad thai

Mostly, it's been the snacking that's been killing me this week.
  • Dark Chocolate.
  • Cottage cheese.
  • Slices of cheese.
  • Pears.
  • Nectarines.
  • Coffee (at work) with creamer and sugar.

This morning I weighed in at 344.6... Up 1.6lbs. I can turn that around before the Monday/Tuesday weigh in.

I'm pretty sure that my work stress in conjunction with eating sugar that I haven't allowed myself for weeks... both of those are fueling this binge-like eating. I've asked Will to take over making dinner. I can watch my food choices decline by the end of the day. Not having to make dinner decisions SHOULD help.

This week I commit to...
  • 3 nalgene bottles of water a day (96 oz).  
  • 3 - 30 minute walks (slow pace, ankle is still having issues).
  • Tracking Food.
  • Creating a weight lifting routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...