I haven't been exercising.
I have been packing a lunch every day and trying to keep it reasonable.
- 2 cups of chili + snacks (veggie sticks and apples).
- Soup with rice + snacks (banana chips and celery w/ peanut butter).
- PB & J + a fig bar.
Dinners have been a little wild. Which I am interpreting as a reaction to my stress.
- Burgerville Salmon Salad (drool) + green bean fries.
- Fishsticks + Salad
- 2 slices of pizza and a pork taco
- Pad thai
Mostly, it's been the snacking that's been killing me this week.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Cottage cheese.
- Slices of cheese.
- Coffee (at work) with creamer and sugar.
This morning I weighed in at 344.6... Up 1.6lbs. I can turn that around before the Monday/Tuesday weigh in.
I'm pretty sure that my work stress in conjunction with eating sugar that I haven't allowed myself for weeks... both of those are fueling this binge-like eating. I've asked Will to take over making dinner. I can watch my food choices decline by the end of the day. Not having to make dinner decisions SHOULD help.
This week I commit to...
- 3 nalgene bottles of water a day (96 oz).
- 3 - 30 minute walks (slow pace, ankle is still having issues).
- Tracking Food.
- Creating a weight lifting routine.