Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Much better day...

Today we went to the car dealership to get Mister's car serviced. We went on a walk/hobble and took in the sunshine. Split and entree at the mexican restaurant. It was a lovely time all the way around.

Then I came home to settle into talking to mean people who won't pay their bills. Everyone was happy! Everyone paid their bills! They were just double checking the itemization. I can handle that. I love it when people are kind and responsible.

It has just been sunny and lovely all the way around.

Food has been okay. I'm too high in carbs and fats. It's the tortillas - which Mister and I agreed, we are not buying them again.

Most of all, I am so happy that I got out and about today. I have felt too cooped up these past few weeks, especially with this ankle. I met with an insurance dude today to help me with the market sign up thing and I may have insurance soon so I can get some x-rays taken and make sure it's not a break. My interwebs research say a bad sprain can take 4-6 weeks to heal. A mild sprain can take up to 2 weeks. It will be 2 weeks this Friday. No reason to panic. It will all be fine. :)

Big Fat Love,
Nanette

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great day. I love the way they make you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...