I'm not dead. I am still plugging along but have been a little negligent of blogging. My computer is back and functioning. The hard drive just took a nap and needed a nice little replacement (thank you applecare warrantee). And, still suffering from the stupid berry picking sprain, I have been dormant and going stir crazy. But managed to not eat everything in sight.
I am still on track... Tracking all food, every day.
Official Weekly Weigh In
Yeah, not even a full pound. But it's not a gain, it's a success, no matter how small. Plus, let's talk about how just counting calories, not even restricting myself, I was able to see a lower number.
This Week's Goals...
- Hear back from the dentist so I can work for them.
- Pee in a cup so I can work for the car dealership in case the dentist doesn't call.
- Take some very unflattering fat before photos
- Count calories and STAY UNDER 1980 per day. (switch it up, Nanette, log the calories BEFORE you eat them).
- Heal this damn foot so I can get walking around again.
- Stay happy with the mister by being more thoughtful
Big Fat Love,