Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can't stop...

I forgot to blog this morning! Great morning. Got to sleep in. Got to text the man. Got to talk to my mom. Got to start the new book.

I have to finish this book today (Catching Fire from Hunger Games) in order to hit 8 books this month. Lord knows I won't have time on Monday or Tuesday. Time or motivation. I'm 218 pages in and I've got 180 left. If you haven't read the Hunger Games series, I recommend it. The main character is a bit selfish but it makes for good character change and introspection.

Food today hasn't been crazy. Reading is a great diet. I've had an omelet this morning, a banana and I munched a couple of fruit leathers...   must not leave book for too long. I'm going to finish it tonight and then go on a late night walk/run so I can just finish off with a hot bath, 2nd blog post and go to bed.

 Big Fat Book-Powered Love,
Nanette

1 comment:

  1. I'm missing you on MFP... Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...