Second Saturday post...
I'm so happy about the huge loss this week. I celebrated by going out to the hot springs again. I tell ya... after a week of crazy workouts, it's so nice to relax in the mineral pools.
Today was awesome and productive.
- Finished reading "The Aviary"
- Started reading "Catching Fire" of the Hunger Games series.
- Did a week's worth of dishes.
- Planned my next week of food (with what I have left in the fridge... I can't wait for payday).
- Scheduled a new voice student. (Yay! More income!)
Food was alright...
Breakfast: Banana and blueberries.
Lunch: Carrots with Italian Dressing
Snack: Fruit leather.
Dinner: Goat cheese/pear/walnut salad and a slice of homemade whole wheat, veggie, pesto pizza.
Bedtime snack: 1 cup cottage cheese and tomato.
No work out today. Long walk tomorrow and a non-trainer work out on Monday.
Big Fat list-making Love,