Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Part Two

Rockin' it today. Totally under calories. Totally stuck to the plan. Let's see how the weigh in goes. I'm trying to pep myself up for my 8am work out tomorrow.

Also had a girlie night with a friend, Brittany. Munched on english cucumbers, carrots, spinach and laughing cow cheese (replaced my dinner plan, but it works and I consider it "on plan")... then painted our nails. After I scrape all the extra crap off the side skin in the shower tomorrow, they'll look great! Cherry Red. Black Crackle.

Big fat high-on-nail-polish-fumes love,
Nanette

P.s. Started and Finished another book today.

2 comments:

  1. Cute nails! I love the crackle polish, though i usually layer mine over hot pink. Sexy mama!

    Oh, and in yesterday's post, you said you wanted to read the little prince, right? One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crackle polish, but I can't get it applied right for the life of me! It just clumps up and doesn't crack apart.

    Excellent Rocking, Ms. Nanette!

    ReplyDelete

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...