Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Back Up...

I have been very careful to not over eat the past couple of post-break up days. But I haven't been able to motivate myself to work out. Tomorrow is a double. Swim class at 9:00, trainer (instructor of swim) at 10:00. So I shall dust myself off today and get ready to start running toward that smaller number.

Good news is that I'm even a pound down from my Friday weigh in. 

Work is picking up in the Music Dept. I'm happy and overwhelmed at the same time. But usually those conditions are the ingredient for success. I'm so excited for audition day to come and GO. I've been writing letters to high school seniors for 4 hours today. After all of this... Everything will seem so slow. 

Another bit of good news. My friend Ben met up with me on Sunday to have tea. He's been out of town on tour with Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. So he's been gone since about.... August. Without provocation, he complimented me on the weight loss. It's nice to have someone notice that hasn't seen me for a while. I forget where I've come from when I'm being down on myself. 368lbs was almost 50lbs ago. That's a long way to come! (Granted, there's still a long way to go)!

 Big Fat Work Your Butt Off Love, 
Nanette

3 comments:

  1. Unprompted compliments are always nice. Good luck with your double work out tomorrow, and thanks for sharing that animation. It cracked me up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. Loved the animation. Had to put it on my blog. It's so funny. Every pound adds up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A genuine, unexpected compliment on your progress is definitely a boost! Especially after the break up... which I think you are handling very wisely, by being aware and careful. Good job on that!

    ReplyDelete

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...