Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

TED talk

So I subscribe to the daily TED talks via itunes podcasts and this morning was one of those mornings when I got to catch up on a couple weeks worth of ideas. TED's tagline is "ideas worth spreading." I whole-heartedly agree with this one.


I fluctuate between being accomplishment driven and being happy where I am. It's part of being a list person. The reward of crossing something off... the sense of getting something done...   great! It's the getting carried away and making list after list after list. I can intimidate myself and make myself unhappy.

I love the challenge. 2 positive things every day. I'm blogging twice a day. I may as well integrate a new idea. :)

Big Fat TED Love,
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...