Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

In for one hell of a time...

Trainer and I were talking yesterday about how our workout got easier as we went along. She said we need to up the ante. Today is going to be killer and I'm sort of nervous with anticipation of how hard it's going to be. I'm already stiffening up from yesterday. So Friday will be a much deserved half-off day.

Half off because I'm making my friend Brittany work out with me again. She's the one that I did the fit test with a couple weeks ago. I've got to come up with something for us to do. Trainer said I could borrow some of her dumb bells. Methinks I'm going to make her do some of the weighted squats and lunges.

I've been thinking through the mini goals and I think that starting Saturday I'm going to do the 500 push-ups in a week goal. They're going to be my fake girly push ups. But 500 of those will help no matter. I would really like to be able to do real push ups by the time I reach 275. Right now, it's not very nice to my back to have all my belly pulling down.

Today is going to be a long day...  
- Workout.
- Work at music dept (finalize the choir program, call all the people on audition day).
- Teach voice lesson to a girl who only wants to work on 3 measures from a musical.
- Work at DL.

I'm probably going to be late for the music dept. But that's kind of okay since everything is task-oriented with them... If I get my stuff done, I don't have to worry about coming in on time or leaving early. I've got to pack food for the entire day. Thursdays are the hardest. It's scheduled straight through from 10a.m. to 10p.m. It's okay... If I can do this work out, I can do anything.

Big Fat Anticipatory Love,
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...