Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Moving, Eating and GOING...

Soooo...   Got my butt handed to me today by Trainer.

Mountain climbers.
bicep curls + squat jacks.
switch lunges.
snowboarders (jump/twist squat).
butt squeeze planks (one min each leg).
Back/side lunge (step back, hop, step side) one min each leg.
Bicycle abs.

A minute per activity, 10 second rest between. 27 minutes.

I'm trying to motivate myself to go to work. There's a project there that I really don't want to do. But I know that if I JUST DO IT, it'll be over and my life will be a better place. It's a recital program for two of the most picky faculty members... I know that even if I do it, It'll need at least 8 revisions and there will be at least one impossible request. They're also going to EAT my program budget. "We want it in color, we want it on the linen paper, we want it 11x17 and we want it yesterday." I'm not in a position to say no. So I'm going to put it off for as long as possible so they can't make frivolous requests - they do that when they have enough time to change their minds... "can we see it this way? {insert a project that will take an hour}."

Don't get me wrong. If I were full time instead of a 10 hour per week student worker. Sure, you bet. Take all of my time that you need. But I've got about 60 other baby projects to finish by the end of the semester and only 10 hours a week to do it in... at minimum wage. (letting that go - bc they couldn't pay me more, they're letting me call this clerk job "Administrative Assistant" on my resume).

I gave away 2.5 boxes of girl scout cookies. So temptation city will be over by Monday if I allow myself one a day. Less if I have company. :)


Today's fooding looks like this...
Breakfast: access bar.
Snack: hummus and whole wheat cracker thingies.
Lunch: protein bar + fruit leather.
Snack: Orange and plum.
Dinner: Baked chicken breast, celery sticks, tomato
Snack: cottage cheese - FAVORITE Before bed. :)

I've gotta go veggie shopping soon.

Big Fat Procrastinating Love,
Nanette

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well on your work-outs! I'm in hibernation mode this week. I don't want to do ANYTHING! I was planning on going to Curves today but I'm having an unexpected visit from my daughter and her fiance. This usually means me stuck in the kitchen cooking while they do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hitting the work outs hard.... last week's gain was UNACCEPTABLE. heh. I'm just trying to work my way down to a negative number.... back under the 50lb mark. Well enough below it that I don't have to worry about going over it again.

      Sounds like daughter should wow the fiance with her abilities in the kitchen while you get in your work out. ;)

      Delete
  2. You are doing so good Nanette! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...