Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wisdom...

There's definitely some wisdom in that blog twice a day for accountability thing. Yesterday I didn't blog at all. I had a friend come into town that I haven't seen in about a year. We had lunch - not bad, taco salad minus the shell. Then we went to a terrible movie, walked out, went to get drinks and split an appetizer and dessert out at Ruby Tuesday's. I was still under my caloric goal. But nutritionally... a total zero.

I also had a great piano lesson yesterday. :) Not only was it fantastic. But now my teacher wants to trade piano lessons for voice lessons. Yup, yup. That's me saving $12 a week.

Today, I'm not sure I plan on making a to-do list. The only thing I want to accomplish is a little grocery shopping and menu planning so I can set next week up for success. oh, and do the dishes. DO THE DISHES, NANETTE. ugh. okay.


Big Fat Sunday kind of Love,
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

sorry guys, so much spam, gotta put the filters up again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...